Thursday, July 3, 2014

ED 7730 - My idea for a Digital Portfolio

After beginning this program one year ago, it is crazy to think that I am coming to the end of the program.  As I think about my own digital portfolio, I want it to have a basis that relates back to this program.  

Many of the ideas that I learned and that I plan on integrating into my teaching in the next year, are from this program.  I would like to create a digital portfolio that other teachers can use that will help them better understand technology (especially when they are having trouble).  I know I often became frustrated at times, so I would like to "pay it forward" as they say.  

My audience would be strictly teachers that are utilizing technology in the classroom as well as those who have enlisted in this program in the future.  I want to help give guidance and put them at ease.  

I hope to be able to obtain as much feedback as possible through this class from my peers and professors.  I am looking forward to creating this digital portfolio and I hope it can be useful to many.

No comments:

Post a Comment