Thursday, July 10, 2014

ED 7730- Mapping out my Portfolio

As we come to the last classes of out IT&DML program, I am filled with a lot of emotion and information.  As I thought about all of the ideas and programs we learned during this past year, I was puzzled with one very large question:

What do I include in my portfolio and what do I discard?

As I made my map of what I wanted to put into my portfolio, I realized that I sorted my ideas very much like I would in a live binder.

I have a section devoted to an introduction to me.  This is split into sections:
  • Philosophy Statement
  • Resume
  • Links
  • Purpose


I then have a section devoted to Artifacts:
  • Multimedia
  • Collaborations
  • Learning Communities
  • Tutorials
I also have a place for reflections:
  • Likes 
  • Dislikes
  • What I now know and wish I could go back in time to change


The last place I would like to talk about is feedback.  I would like to incorporate feedback into me portfolio as a place where people can share, but I will have to approve their comments before they are able to be posted.

This has really shown me that a live binder is the perfect format for me.  I would like to make my digital portfolio using this format.

Here is a link to my map of my digital portfolio I made using coggle:

No comments:

Post a Comment