Friday, July 18, 2014

An Introduction to Socrative

      At this point in the IT&DML Program, making a tutorial seemed pretty straightforward to me.  However, I still seemed to have to stop and restart about a hundred times before I got it right!

      Of course I have to use my ancient computer to record and then send to my chromebook because I have no speakers, it really is an ordeal!  I then tried a new chrome app called WeVideo to crop my video since it was too long for Youtube.

      I could not seem to get this to work right, so I moved on to the next app called video cutter.  This still did not work right.

      I then decided to see if I could just upload the video to YouTube and it worked.  Turns out there was not a maximum on time.

      After all of that, I hope you enjoy my Introduction Video on how to use Socrative: An Introduction to Soctrative     

No comments:

Post a Comment